Not all off-road situations require the same light intensity. RIGID Rear Facing High & Low Dual Function LED Lights in Amber or Red provide the flexibility to adjust the lighting to the conditions with the flip of a switch. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the High, Low, or Off three-position rocker switch gives the user an option to run at full intensity on High power, or 20% intensity on Low power. Use the Low intensity mode for a Low Powered running light and the High Powered as a braking light. The RIGID Rear Facing High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink to provide superior cooling power and a 50,000-hour lifespan. If one-size-fits-all lighting does not work for your needs, then the Rigid Rear Facing High & Low Function LED Lights are the perfect choice for adapting to changing conditions.
RIGID REAR FACING SRM AMBER KIT FLUSH MOUNT
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date on your receipt. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. There is a $15 fee associated with all orders to cover credit card processing fees. Shipping fees will also not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness & Switch Included (Exclusions Apply)
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- P68 Compliant – Dust / Water Ingress
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F / -40º C ~ +60º C
- Protected Against RFI / EMI
- Patented Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- RoHS Compliant
- SAE J575 Compliant – Shock / Vibration
- Waterproof Deutsch Connector (Exclusions Apply)